How to fix the error on the Samsung washing machine top loader?Is there an error code on your Samsung washing machine? Here's some information to help you figure out what's causing your Samsung washer to show an error number. It will be easier to fix your washer if you can figure out what the error or fault code is. The Samsung particular error fault codes shown below can help you figure out which component is faulty. You may need to perform further troubleshooting to figure out what's wrong with that particular component.
How Can You Will Fix It ?What to do if the Samsung washer gives you the 5E error code because the drain filter is clogged:
- Remove the washing machine from the circuit.
- Open the plastic cover that hides the hose and drain filter when not in use
- Disconnect the drain hose from the plug. Drain the water into a container
- Remove the filter by twisting it anti-clockwise and removing it
- Remove any debris and dirt from the filter
- Replace the filter, tighten the screw, and cover the pipe with a stopper
- Close the cover